Below is a manually curated list of meetings relevant to quantitative gene regulation, specifically focused on chromatin biophysics and epigenetics. Feel free to advertise your events. Complementary manually curated lists of conferences are available at the web sites of Abcam and epigenie (chromatin and epigenetics), Australian Epigenetics Alliance, Ulrich Schwarz (soft matter & biological physics), the Node (developmental biology) and London RNA Club. For more general conference lists see EMBL Conferences and Events, FEBS Conference calendar, Keystone Symposia, Gordon Research Conferences and CSHL Meetings. We also maintain a separate list of funders providing conference travel grants. Please feel free to contact us to add your events to our database.
- “Fluctuations, Landscapes and Statistical Mechanics of Biological Heterogeneity”, Stochastic Physics in Biology, Gordon Research Conference. Ventura, CA, USA. January 6 – 11, 2019. Underrepresented Minority Fellowships available. Application deadline: December 9, 2018.
- Advances at the interface between metabolism and epigenetics, Cambridge, UK. January 16-17, 2019. Registration deadline: January 8, 2019.
- “Systems Biology” and “Cancer Systems Biology” intensive courses, Center for Complex Biological Systems, University of California, Irvine. January 21-Feb 8, 2019. Applications are considered on a rolling basis; felowships for U.S. citizens and permanent residents.
- 1st Crick-Beddington Developmental Biology Symposium, The Francis Crick Institute, London, 4-5 February 2019.
- Physical Genomics and Transcriptional Engineering, Telluride Science Research Center, Telluride, CO, USA. February 2, 2019 – March 1, 2019. Registration deadline: 25 January, 2019.
- Multiscale Modeling from Macromolecules to Cell: Opportunities and Challenges of Biomolecular Simulations. CECAM-HQ-EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland. February 4-6, 2019.
- Lorne Genome Conference 2019. Lorne, Australia, Fenruary 17-21, 2019. Abstract deadline: 11 January 2019.
- 3D Genome: Gene Regulation and Diseas, Keystone Symposia. March 17-21, 2019, Fairmont Banff Springs, Banff, Alberta, Canada. Scholarship Deadline: Nov 15, 2018; Abstract Deadline: Dec 12, 2018.
- Multiscale Modeling of Chromatin: Bridging Experiment with Theory, Les Houches, France, March 31 – April 5, 2019. Abstract deadline: December 1, 2018.
- Cancer Genetics and Epigenetics, Gordon Research Conference. Lucca (Barga), Italy. April 7-12, 2019. Application deadline: March 10, 2019.
- Chromatin and Epigenetics: Inheritance and Design, Helmholtz Zentrum München, Munich, Germany, April 1-3, 2019. Talk abstracts deadline: November 19, 2018; Poster abstracts deadline: January 25, 2019.
- Chromatin-based regulation of development, Wiston House, UK. 14-17 April 2019. Fellowships available. Application deadline: 21 December 2018.
- Chromatin and Epigenetics, EMBO Workshop, EMBL Heidelberg, Germany, 1 – 4 May 2019. Abstract deadline: 13 Feb 2019. Fellowships available.
- Crossroads between transposons and gene regulation, The Royal Society, London. May 13-14, 2019. Free registration.
- “Awakening of the genome: The maternal-to-zygotic transition”, EMBO Workshop. May 15-18, 2019. Prague, Czech Republic. Abstract deadline: 28 February 2019.
- The Genome in Three Dimensions, EMBO Workshop, Kyllini, Greece. 20–24 May 2019. Fellowships available.
- François Jacob Conference: Evolution, Structure and Function of Chromosomes High Order Structure. Paris, France. June 4-7, 2019. Abstract deadline: March 31, 2019.
- 4th EACR Conference on Cancer Genomics Cambridge, UK. June 23-26, 2019. Bursary application and abstract deadline: 19 April 2019
- Chromosome Dynamics: Genetic, Molecular and Physical Views of Genomes and their Organizational Principles, Gordon Research Conference, Newry, ME, USA, June 23 – 28, 201. Application deadline: May 26, 2019.
- Boulder Summer School of Theoretical Biophysics, Boulder, Colorado, USA. July 8-26, 2019. Fellowships for graduate students and postdocs from US universities.
- ISMB/ECCB 2019, Basel, Switzerland, July 21 – 25, 2019.
- Chromatin, Epigenetics and Gene Expression, CSHL Course, July 23 – August 11, 2019. Application Deadline: April 1, 2019
- Microbial Transcription from Atomic Resolution to Cellular Landscapes, Gordon Research Conference. Lewiston, ME, USA. July 28 – August 2, 2019. Diversity fellowships. available. Application deadline: June 30, 2019.
- The Eukaryotic Genome in 4 Dimensions: Integrative Approaches to Bridging Genotype and Phenotype, Gordon Research Conference, The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Kowloon Hong Kong, August 4 – 9, 2019. Abstract deadline: July 7, 2019.
- Mechanisms of Eukaryotic Transcription, Cold Spring Harbor Meeting, August 27-September 01, 2019, Abstract Deadline: June 7, 2019
- Chromatin Signatures During Differentiation: Integrated Omics Approaches to Neuronal Development, EMBL Course, EMBL Heidelberg, Germany. September 2-6, 2019. Fellowships available.
- Genetics and Epigenetics of Leukaemia and Lymphoma, Josep Carreras Leukaemia Research Institute (IJC), Barcelona, Spain. September 19-20, 2019. Information will be updated later.
- Eukaryotic Gene Regulation & Functional Genomics. Puerto Varas, Chile, September 30 – October 1, 2019.