Below is a manually curated list of meetings relevant to quantitative gene regulation, specifically focused on chromatin biophysics and genomics. Feel free to advertise your events. Complementary manually curated lists of conferences are available at the web sites of Abcam and epigenie (chromatin biology), Australian Epigenetics Alliance, Ulrich Schwarz (soft matter & biological physics), and London RNA Club. For more general conference lists see EMBL Conferences and Events, FEBS Conference calendar, Keystone Symposia, Gordon Research Conferences and CSHL Meetings. Also, please contact us to add your event to the list.
- “Systems Biology” and “Cancer Systems Biology” intensive courses, Center for Complex Biological Systems, University of California, Irvine. January 21-Feb 8, 2019. Applications are considered on a rolling basis; felowships for U.S. citizens and permanent residents.
- 3D Genome: Gene Regulation and Diseas, Keystone Symposia. March 17-21, 2019, Fairmont Banff Springs, Banff, Alberta, Canada. Scholarship Deadline: Nov 15, 2018; Abstract Deadline: Dec 12, 2018.
- Multiscale Modeling of Chromatin: Bridging Experiment with Theory, Les Houches, France, March 31 – April 5, 2019. Abstract deadline: December 1, 2018.
- Chromatin and Epigenetics: Inheritance and Design, Helmholtz Zentrum München, Munich, Germany, April 1-3, 2019. Talk abstracts deadline: November 19, 2018; Poster abstracts deadline: January 25, 2019.
- Chromatin and Epigenetics, EMBO Workshop, EMBL Heidelberg, Germany, 1 – 4 May 2019. Abstract deadline: 13 Feb 2019. Fellowships available.
- 4th EACR Conference on Cancer Genomics Cambridge, UK. June 23-26, 2019. Bursary application and abstract deadline: 19 April 2019
- Chromosome Dynamics: Genetic, Molecular and Physical Views of Genomes and their Organizational Principles, Gordon Research Conference, Newry, ME, USA, June 23 – 28, 201. Application deadline: May 26, 2019.
- Chromatin, Epigenetics and Gene Expression, CSHL Course, July 23 – August 11, 2019. Application Deadline: April 1, 2019
- The Eukaryotic Genome in 4 Dimensions: Integrative Approaches to Bridging Genotype and Phenotype, Gordon Research Conference, The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Kowloon Hong Kong, August 4 – 9, 2019. Abstract deadline: July 7, 2019.
- Mechanisms of Eukaryotic Transcription, Cold Spring Harbor Meeting, August 27-September 01, 2019, Abstract Deadline: June 7, 2019