Our manually curated database contains funding opportunities (with corresponding deadlines) for undergraduate, graduate and postdoctoral research projects, as well as short-term travel grants and placement opportunities, focusing on the area of gene regulation in the UK and EU.
Jump to one of these sections:
PhD programs ordered by the upcoming application deadlines:
- The Crick Institute, London. Deadline: 13th November 2019
- Vienna BioCenter PhD program. Deadline: 15th November
- London Institute of Cancer Research (ICR). Deadline: 17th November 2019
- Institute of Molecular Biology in Mainz, Germany: International PhD Programme in Gene Regulation, Epigenetics and Genome Stability. Deadline: 19th November 2020.
- London Institute of Medical Sciences, MRC, Deadline: 1st December 2019
- Manchester, CRUK PhD program, deadline: 1st December 2019
- Babraham Institute, Cambridge, Deadline: 3rd December 2019
- Kings College London, Wellcome Trust PhD program “Neuro-Immune Interactions”. Deadline: 4th December 2019
- Edinburgh, Wellcome Centre for Cell Biology: Cross-Disciplinary Four Year PhD Programme in Integrative Cell Mechanisms. Deadline: 11th December, 2020.
- Basel, Biozentrum PhD Fellowships Program. Deadline: 15th December 2019
- Manchester, CRUK 4 Year PhD program, Deadline: 3rd January 2020
- Berlin, Max Plank Institute for Molecular Genetics, Deadline: 3rd January 2020
- Cambridge KAUST PhD fellowships. Deadline: 5th January 2020
- Heidelberg, PhD program of the German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ), Deadline: 5th January 2020
- University College London, Molecular Cell Biology PhD Programme. Deadline: 6th January 2020.
- Exeter, Living Systems Institute (LSI) Studentships. Deadline: 6th January 2020.
- Leeds, Liverpool, Newcastle, Sheffield: “Discovery Medicine North” PhD program (MRC). Deadline: 6th January 2020.
- Leeds, Sheffield, York: “Mechanistic Biology” PhD program (BBSRC). Deadline to be clarified.
- Cambridge, Four-Year (1+3) MRes-PhD Programme in Stem Cell Biology & Medicine, Deadline: 7th January 2020
- Copenhagen Bioscience PhD programme, Deadline: 7th January, 2020
- DPhil in Oncology, University of Oxford. Deadline: 10th January, 2020
- Edinburgh, PhD projects for Quantitative Scientists at the MRC Human Genetics Unit. Deadline: 17th January 2020
- Goettingen (Germany), International Max Planck Research School for Genome Science. Deadline 12th February 2020
Jump to another section: