Our manually curated database contains funding opportunities (with corresponding deadlines) for undergraduate, graduate and postdoctoral research projects, as well as short-term travel grants and placement opportunities, focusing on the area of gene regulation in the UK and EU.
Jump to one of these sections:
PhD programs ordered by application deadlines*
*Deadline dates change from year to year, please double-check at the original web sites.
- Milan and Napoly, PhD Program in Systems Medicine in the European School of Molecular Medicine, SEMM. Deadline: 1st September.
- IRB Barcelona International PhD Fellowships. Deadline: 9th September
- EMBL International PhD Programme. Deadlines: 13 October; 30 March.
- Biozentrum Basel International PhD Program, 12th November
- The Crick Institute, London. Deadline: 13th November
- Vienna BioCenter PhD program. Deadline: 15th November
- Cologne Graduate School of Ageing Research. Deadline 15th November
- London Institute of Cancer Research (ICR). Deadline: 17th November
- Institute of Molecular Biology in Mainz, Germany: International PhD Programme in Gene Regulation, Epigenetics and Genome Stability. Deadline: 19th November.
- Universities of Bath, Bristol, Cardiff and Exeter, GW4 BioMed MRC Doctoral Training Program. Deadline: 26 November 2021.
- London Institute of Medical Sciences, MRC-LMB, Deadline: 2nd December
- Manchester, CRUK PhD program, deadline: 1st December.
- Wellcome Sanger Institute, 4-year PhD program. Deadline: 3rd December.
- Babraham Institute, Cambridge, Deadline: 3rd December.
- Kings College London, Wellcome Trust PhD program “Neuro-Immune Interactions”. Deadline: 4th December.
- Edinburgh, Wellcome Centre for Cell Biology: Cross-Disciplinary Four Year PhD Programme in Integrative Cell Mechanisms. Deadline: 11th December.
- Manchester, CRUK 4 Year PhD program, Deadline: 3rd January.
- Berlin, Max Plank Institute for Molecular Genetics, Deadline: 3rd January.
- Cambridge KAUST PhD fellowships. Deadline: 5th January.
- Heidelberg, PhD program of the German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ), Deadline: 5th January.
- University College London, Molecular Cell Biology PhD Programme. Deadline: 6th January.
- Exeter, Living Systems Institute (LSI) Studentships. Deadline: 6th January.
- Leeds, Liverpool, Newcastle, Sheffield: “Discovery Medicine North” PhD program (MRC). Deadline: 6th January.
- Cambridge, Four-Year (1+3) MRes-PhD Programme in Stem Cell Biology & Medicine, Deadline: 7th January.
- Copenhagen Bioscience PhD programme, Deadline: 7th January.
- University of Oxford, DPhil in Oncology, Deadline: 10th January.
- Paris, Institute Curie, EuReCa International PhD Program. Deadline: 14th January.
- Liverpool, Sheffield and York, ACCE PhD Programme. Application deadline: 15 January.
- Barcelona, Centre for Genomic Regulation. International Life Sciences PhD Programme. Deadline: 15th January.
- Edinburgh, PhD projects for Quantitative Scientists at the MRC Human Genetics Unit. Deadline: 17th January.
- Mainz (Germany), PhD Programe “Gene Regulation in Evolution”. Application deadline: 20th January.
- Newcastle, Liverpool and Durham NLD BBSRC DTP – fully funded four-year doctoral training programme. Application deadline: 22 January.
- Vienna (Austria), CeMM PhD program, Research Centre for Molecular Medicine of the Austrian Academy of Sciences. Deadline: 27th January.
- Goettingen (Germany), International Max Planck Research School for Genome Science. Deadline: 12th February.
- Leeds, Sheffield, York: “Mechanistic Biology” PhD program (BBSRC). Deadline: 21 February.
- Strasbourg (France), Integrative Molecular and Cellular Biology International PhD Program (IMCBio). Deadline: 26th Fenruary.
Jump to another section: