Our manually curated database contains the lists of funding options for undergraduate, graduate and postdoctoral research projects, as well as short-term travel grants and placement opportunities, focusing on the area of gene regulation. Please contact us in advance if you want to be hosted in our lab.
Jump to one of these sections:
Undergraduate studentships & placements | Fellowships | PhD programs | Travel grants
Conference travel grants:
- Hellobio Travel Awards (£500 for PhD students, awarded monthly)
- MDPI Epigenomes Travel Award (500 CHF). Application deadline: 31 December
- MDPI Biology Travel Awards (800 CHF). Application by 31st January
- Biochemical Society Travel Grants (£300-500 for Postgraduate, Early Career, Full and Emeritus members, application bimonthly, two months in advance)
- Nature Communications Travel Grants (up to €2,500 to postdoctoral scientists with up to 5 years research experience or currently completing a PhD).
- Complementary list of conference travel grants compiled by EMBO|EMBL
Short-term research travel grants:
Jump to another section:
Undergraduate studentships & placements | PhD & postdoc fellowships | PhD programs | Travel grants