Below is a manually curated list of upcoming meetings relevant to quantitative gene regulation, specifically focused on chromatin biophysics and genomics. Feel free to advertise your events. Complementary manually curated lists of conferences are available at the web sites of Abcam and epigenie (chromatin biology), Australian Epigenetics Alliance, Edda Klipp (theoretical biophysics), Ulrich Schwarz (soft matter & biological physics), and London RNA Club. For more general conference lists see EMBL Conferences and Events, FEBS Conference calendar, Keystone Symposia, Gordon Research Conferences and CSHL Meetings.
- Multiscale-modelling of nucleosomes and their positioning on DNA, EPFL Lausanne, Switzerland, January 15-19, 2018.
- DNA and RNA Methylation, Keystone Symposia, January 21-25, 2018, Fairmont Hotel Vancouver, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- 39th Annual Lorne Genome Conference. Lorne, Australia, February 11-13, 2018. Abstract deadline: January 12, 2018.
- Gene Regulation Consortium (GREEKC) Workshop, Ljubliana, Slovenia. February 13-14, 2018.
- Epigenetics: From Mechanisms to Disease. February 15-18, 2018, Cancun, Mexico.
- 3rd OpenMultiMed Training School. Multi-scale and Multi-level Modelling Methodologies in Biomedicine. Erlangen, Germany. February 21-23, 2018. Application for travel grants by 31st January 2018 at this link.
- Introduction to omics data integration, EMBL course, Wellcome Genome Campus, Hinxton, Cambridge, United Kingdom. February 19-23, 2018.
- Developmental Programming and Reprogramming, One-day workshop jointly hosted by the CRC 1064 Chromatin Dynamics, by the ITN Network Chromatin Dynamics in Development and Disease of the European Union and the Biomedical Center Munich. Munich, Germany, February 22, 2018.
- Advanced Lecture Course on Systems Biology, February 28 – March 6, 2018, Hotel Grauer Bär, Innsbruck, Austria. 30 young scientist fellowships covering the registration fee and accommodation. Fellowship application deadline: 1st January, 2018.
- Targeting DNA Methylation and Chromatin for Cancer Therapy, Sheraton Atlanta Hotel Atlanta, Georgia, USA. March 1-4, 2018. Abstract deadline: December 11, 2017.
- Applied Bioinformatics in Life Sciences (2nd edition), 8-9 March, Leuven, Belgium. Early bird registration: January 25, 2018.
- Emerging Epigenetics: Detecting and Modifying Epigenetic Marks, intensive course. March 12-13, 2018. Early registration: February 25, 2018.
- Advances of the Epigenetics of Immunity and Infection. University Paris Diderot, Paris, France. March 13, 2018. Free registration.
- Genomic Regulation 2018, Haute-Nendaz, Switzerland, March 15-18, 2018. Abstract deadline: January 11, 2018.
- Systems Biology: Global Regulation of Gene Expression, CSHL Conference, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, USA. March 20-23, 2018. Abstract Deadline: January 12, 2018.
- Chromatin Architecture and Chromosome Organization, Keystone Symposia, Whistler Conference Centre, Whistler, British Columbia, Canada. March 23-27, 2018. Scholarship Deadline: Nov 28, 2017. Abstract Deadline: Dec 20, 201.
- Advances in Stem Cell Biology, course for researchers and PhD students, Institut Pasteur, Paris, France. April 9-21, 2018. Application deadline: January 31, 2018. Student tuition fees: €445.
- 1st Cell biology and Cancer Course for PhD/MSc students, Institut Curie, Paris, France. April 11-18, 2018. Application deadline: March 1, 2018. 16 fellowships to cover the cost of the accommodation in double rooms for the 8 nights
- Biophysics of epigenetic and chromatin dynamics, Higgs Centre for Theoretical Physics, Edinburgh, April 16-17, 2018. Free registration.
- RECOMB 2018, Paris, France. April 21-24, 2018. Paper submission deadline: November 2, 2017. Poster submission deadline: November 2, 2018. Travel fellowships available.
- The Epitranscriptome, EMBL Conference, EMBL Heidelberg, Germany. April 25-27, 2018. Registration deadline: 14th March 2018. Abstract deadline: 21st February 2018.
- Nuclear Organization & Function, CSHL Conference, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, USA. May 1-5, 2018. Abstract Deadline: February 16, 2018.
- Epigenetics and Multiscale Genomics, May 2-4, 2018, CECAM-HQ-EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland.
- The Biology of Genomes, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, USA. May 8-12, 2018 Abstract Deadline: February 23, 2018.
- Mechanisms of Recombination, The Francis Crick Institute, London, UK, May 20-22, 2018. Talk abstracts deadline: February 5, 2018.
- FEBS Advanced Lecture Course: 50 years of molecular life sciences with FEBS Letters Heidelberg, Germany, May 24‒25, 2018. Youth Travel Fund Grants deadline: February 15, 2018.
- The Stem Cell Niche, Copenhagen, May 27-31, 2018. Abstract deadline: February 15, 2018.
- Exploring Identity: Lessons from Genomes and Epigenomes. Université Paris Diderot, Paris, France, May 31, 2018. Short talk deadline: March 15, 2018.
- Synthetic Biology: Engineering, Evolution & Design (SEED), June 3-7, 2018, Scottsdale, AZ, USA.
- International Practical Course in Systems Biology, Chalmers University of Technology, Gothenburg, Sweden. June 4-15, 2018. Application will open in January 2018. Fellowships available.
- The Biology and Physics of Bacterial Chromosome Organisation 2018, June 4-6, 2018, Golden Tulip, Leiden, The Netherlands. Abstract deadline: April 4, 2018. Travel fellowships from the Biochemical Society.
- Mouse Development, Stem Cells & Cancer, CSHL Intensive Lecture and Laboratory Course, June 6 – 25, 2018 Application Deadline: March 15, 2018
- Essex Synthetic Biology Summer School, July 2-6, 2018, University of Essex, Colchester, UK.
- Data Intensive Biology Summer Institute (DIBSI), No-experience-required, two weeks of bioinformatics training. July 2-July 14, 2018, UC Davis School of Veterinary Medicine, Davis, California, USA.
- The 43rd FEBS Congress: Biochemistry Forever. Prague, Czech Republic, July 7–12, 2018. FEBS Young Scientists’ Forum Application Deadline: January 21, 2018. FEBS Bursary Application Deadline: March 8, 2018.
- Summer School CSAMA 2018, Statistical Data Analysis for Genome Scale Biology, Bressanone-Brixen, South Tyrol, 8-13 July. Registration by May 15, 2018.
- Chromatin Structure and Function, Gordon Research Conference. “Chromatin Encounters: Shaping Genome Architecture and Function”. July 22 – 27, 2018. Newry, ME, US. Application deadline: June 24, 2018.
- 11th European Conference on Mathematical and Theoretical Biology (ECMTB 2018) Lisbon, Portugal July, 23–27, 2018. Abstract deadline: February 20, 2018.
- Chromatin, Epigenetics and Gene Expression, CSHL Summer Course, NY, USA. July 24 – August 12, 2018. Application Deadline: April 15, 2018.
- Physical Biology of the Cell, Advanced Research Training Course. July 29 – August 19, 2018, MBL, Chicago, USA. Application deadline: April 12, 2018.
- Genome Biophysics: Integrating Genomics and Biophysics to Understand Structural and Functional Aspects of Genomes. August 19-24, 2018. Santa Cruz, California, USA.
- Cell and developmental systems, EMBO Workshop. August 20–24, 2018, Arolla, Switzerland. Abstract Deadline: June 15, 2018
- Transcription and Chromatin, EMBL Conference, EMBL Heidelberg, Germany. August 25-28, 2018.
- Spetses Summer School 2018 on Chromatin and Metabolism, Spetses, Greece, August 25-31, 2018. Registration deadline: May 31, 2018.
- Summer School “Physical Approaches to Understanding Microbial Life”, Paris 28 August – 06 September, 2018. Registration deadline: June 15, 2018.
- 22nd International Chromosome Conference, Prague, Czech Republic, September 2-5, 2018.
- Otto Warburg International Summer School and Research Symposium 2018 on Epigenetics and Regulation, September 2-7, 2018, Berlin, Germany. Registration Deadline: June 30, 2018.
- “Systems Biology: Making Sense of Complexity”, London, UK. September 3-4, 2018.
- Physics of Cells: from Biochemical to Biomechanical (PhysCell 2018). 3-7 September 2018, The Majestic Hotel, Harrogate, UK. Abstract deadline: 18 May 2018.
- Schrödinger at 75 – The Future of Biology. The National Concert Hall, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2, Ireland.
- Principles of Chromosome Structure and Function, EMBL Symposium. EMBL Heidelberg, German. September 5-8, 2018. Abstract deadline: June 13, 2018.
- 17th European Conference on Computational Biology Athens, Greece, September 8-12, 2018. Submission deadline for workshop/SIG and tutorial proposals: January 16, 2018. Travel fellowship application deadline: July 7, 2018.
- Attacking open chromatin with ATAC sequencing, EMBL Course. EMBL Heidelberg, Germany September 10-14, 2018.
- Nuclear Landscapes (genome/chromatin structure, organisation and packing). September 14-16, Warsaw, Poland.
- FASEB Conference “Transcription, Chromatin, and Epigenetics”, Florence, Italy, September 16-21, 2018.
- 6th Cambridge International Stem Cell Symposium, September 19-21, Cambridge, UK.
- Canadian Conference on Epigenetics/CEEHRC annual meeting: September 30 – October 3, 2018, Esterel, QC, Canada. Travel grant application deadline: July 3, 2018.
- 2nd International CCTB Summer School in Functional Genomics, October 1-5, 2018, Würzburg, Germany. Registration deadlie: June 30, 2018.
- 2nd Epigenetics and Bioengineering Conference (EpiBio 2018), The Mission Bay Conference Center, San Francisco, CA, USA, October 4-6, 2018. Abstract deadline: July 6, 2018.
- “Transcription Regulation: Chromatin and RNA polymerase II”, October 4-8, 2018. Snowbird, UT, USA.
- Danube Conference on Epigenetics, Budapest, Hungary. October 9-12, 2018. Abstract deadline: 30 June 2018.
- RNA and genome maintenance: Cooperation and conflict management. October 10-13, 2018, Mainz, Germany. Abstract Deadline: 1 July 2018.
- ASHG 2018 Annual Meeting, American Society of Human Genetics, San Diego, USA, October 16-20, 2018. Deadline for proposals of sessions/workshops: December 14, 2017.
- 4th International Conference on Physics and Biological Systems (PhysBio 2018), October 22-24, 2018, Gif-sur-Yvette, France.
- International Conference on Systems Biology, Lyon, France, October 28-November 1, 2018. Call for tutorials and satellite workshops (deadline: March 30, 2018).
- EpiPredict Conference 2018, Systems Epigenetics: Towards Precision Cancer Medicine, Amsterdam, November 27 – 30, 2018.
- 5th Max Planck Freiburg Epigenetics Meeting, Freiburg, Germany, December 5-7, 2018. Registration deadline: August 31, 2018.
- Workshop “Analysis and modeling of the three-dimensional structure of chromatin”, 3-6 December 2018, Madrid, Spain. Paper submission deadline: September 30, 2018