We are interested in quantitative aspects of gene regulation in chromatin using approaches of biophysics, bioinformatics and sequencing experiments. Our biomedical systems range from mouse embryonic stem cell differentiation to human cell lines to actual cancer patients (CLL, glioblastoma, breast cancer).
- M. Sanghavi, T. A. Pana, H. Mamayusupova, I. Maidment, C. Fox, S. M. Boekholdt, M. A. Mamas, N. J. Wareham, K. Khaw and P. K. Myint. Higher anticholinergic burden from medications is associated with significant increase in markers of inflammation in the EPIC-Norfolk prospective population-based cohort study. European Journal of Epidemiology, 2021 (under review). ID: EJEP-D-21-00558
- Fleetwood, M. Salehi, R. Ward, H. Mamayusupova, A. Secchi, S. Coulton, I. D. Maidment, P. K. Myint, C. Fox and S. Sami. A data driven approach to anticholinergic burden quantification. Artificial Intelligence in Medicine, 2021 (under review)
- H. Mamayusupova, M. Tolia, A.Secchi, M. Salehi, J. Cartwright, R. Ward, C. Skeen, S. Sami, I. D. Maidment, P. K. Myint, S. Coulton and C. Fox. Systematic review and narrative synthesis of antipsychotic drugs with anticholinergic effect on immune and metabolic biomarkers. Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology (in preparation)
- H. Mamayusupova, D. Azman, V. Balakrishnan, S. Shamsuddin, P. Laissue, S. Kang, I. Chernukhin, D. Loukinov, V. Lobanenkov, V. B. Teif and E. Klenova. Disrupting the interaction of CTCF and RNA Polymerase II affects chromatin distribution, cell survival and proliferation, transcription and insulator function (in preparation).
- Thorn G.J., Clarkson C.T., Rademacher A., Mamayusupova H., Schotta G., Rippe K. and Teif V.B. (2020) DNA sequence-dependent formation of heterochromatin nanodomains. bioRxiv 2020.12.20.423673 | Preprint
- Clarkson C.T., Deeks E.A., Samarista R., Mamayusupova H., Zhurkin V.B., Teif V.B. (2019) CTCF-dependent chromatin boundaries formed by asymmetric nucleosome arrays with decreased linker length. Nucleic Acids Res 47, 11181-11196. | Open access article