Calendar of gene regulation events online
The calendar below lists webinars and meetings relevant to gene regulation. All times below are in GMT (London, UK). The link to export these events to Outlook or Google Calendar is at the bottom of this page. The calendar below includes all virtual events related to gene regulation, not limited to those organised by Fragile Nucleosome. To add your own virtual event that is not yet in our list, please email [email protected]. For a list of conferences and schools in the area of gene regulation, see the separate page “conferences, meetings and schools”. Also, have a look at complementary lists of webinars at The Node (developmental biology and related subjects), Physics of Life (biophysics) and mathseminars.org (mathematics & physics).
- This event has passed.
Genomic Regulation 2021: Focus on Cancer
February 8, 2021 - February 10, 202150CHF
Genomic Regulation 2021: Focus on Cancer is intended to provide a forum to discuss recent advances in the field of regulation of transcription in cancer. It will gather scientists working in both bioinformatics and experimental biology, addressing diverse aspects of transcriptional regulation in cancer cells. This symposium will allow for fruitful scientific discussions and exchange of ideas. Sharing recent discoveries among high profile scientists will advance our understanding of the mechanisms of gene expression regulation, convey new concepts and result in novel international collaborations.
Confirmed invited speakers
- Celine Vallot, Institut Curie, France
- Vassili Soumelis, Inserm, Saint-Louis Hospital, France
- Roland Schwarz, MDC, Germany
- Judith Zaugg, EMBL, Germany
- Anthony Mathelier, Centre for Molecular Medicine Norway (NCMM), Norway
- Reuven Agami, The Netherlands Cancer institute, The Netherlands
- Jose Ignacio (Inaki) Martin-Subero, Institut D’investigacions Biomediques August Pi I Sunyer, Spain
- Mihaela Zavolan, Biozentrum Basel, Switzerland
- Monika Hegi, University of Lausanne, Switzerland
- Cathrin Brisken, EPFL, Switzerland
- David Suter, EPFL, Switzerland
- Francois Fuks, ULB, Belgium
- Francesca Ciccarelli, Francis Crick Institute and King’s College London, UK
- Christina Leslie, MSKCC, USA
- Eva Hernando-Monge, NYU Langone, USA
- Katherine Chiappinelli, George Washington University, USA
- Boris Lenhard, Imperial College London, UK
- Philipp Bucher SIB & EPFL, Switzerland
- Tammy Juven-Gershon, Bar-Ilan University, Israel
- Uwe Ohler, Max Delbruck Center, Germany
- Valentina Boeva, Inserm & Institut Cochin, France; ETH Zurich, Switzerland
Dates and Venue
Dates: February 8-10, 2021. 2pm-10pm, Central European Time.
Registration fee: 50 CHF
Registration link: https://www.sib.swiss/edu/Registration/SIB_courses_application.php?id=674
IMPORTANT: During the registration, please provide in the Comments tab the information as to whether you have submitted a poster abstract and attach the abstract title