Calendar of gene regulation events online
The calendar below lists webinars and virtual meetings relevant to gene regulation. All times below are in BST (British Summer Time). The link to export these events to Outlook or Google Calendar is at the bottom of this page. The calendar below includes all virtual events related to gene regulation, not limited to those organised by Fragile Nucleosome. To add your own virtual event that is not yet in our list, fill in this form. For a list of traditional (non-virtual) conferences in the area of gene regulation, see the separate page “conferences, meetings and schools”. Also, have a look at complementary lists of webinars at The Node (developmental biology and related subjects), Physics of Life (biophysics) and mathseminars.org (mathematics & physics).
- This event has passed.
Cambridge Epigenetics Club Summer Symposium | Digital talks
July 24 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm UTC+0Free
Cambridge Epigenetics Club Summer Symposium
The Cambridge Epigenetics Club Summer Symposium, organized by Cambridge postdocs and PhD students, provides a venue for labs doing fundamental epigenetics research a platform for networking and creating collaborations between researchers in the growing Cambridge epigenetics community.
- Geneviève Almouzni (Institute Curie, France)
- Julie Ahringer (University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK)
- Ian Henderson (University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK)
- Peter Rugg-Gunn (Babraham Institute, Cambridge, UK)
- Rimma Belotserkovskaya (The Gurdon Institue, UK)
- Amir Hay (Department of Genetics, University of Cambridge, UK)
- Lisa Lampersberger (The Gurdon Institute, UK)
- Imen Lassadi (Department of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge, UK)
- Luca Stefanucci (Department of Haematology, University of Cambridge, UK)
Present your work
A limited number of talk places are available. Everyone, especially young researchers and students are encouraged to submit their exciting, new unpublished work for presentations.
- Talk abstracts: July 10, 2020
- Please email your talk abstracts to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download abstract guidelines
Abstracts will not be reproduced or made available to delegates at the meeting.
Participation is free, however, registration is required. Register early to avoid disappointment!
- Registration deadline: July 23, 2020