Calendar of gene regulation events online
The calendar below lists webinars and meetings relevant to gene regulation. All times below are in GMT (London, UK). The link to export these events to Outlook or Google Calendar is at the bottom of this page. The calendar below includes all virtual events related to gene regulation, not limited to those organised by Fragile Nucleosome. To add your own virtual event that is not yet in our list, please email [email protected] For a list of conferences and schools in the area of gene regulation, see the separate page “conferences, meetings and schools”. Also, have a look at complementary lists of webinars at The Node (developmental biology and related subjects), Physics of Life (biophysics) and mathseminars.org (mathematics & physics).
- This event has passed.
Cambridge Cancer Epigenetics Club
December 11, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm GMTFree
Organising Committee: Dr Shuchi Agrawal Singh Dr Sarantis Chlamydas Professor Brian Huntly Dr Aled Parry Professor Wolf Reik
The Cambridge Cancer Epigenetics Club (CCEC) is a monthly seminar series which aims to promote learning, discuss developments, spark collaboration and allow networking in the field of cancer epigenetics. With this virtual platform we aim to bring experts in the field together to present inspiring talks that share cutting edge research from leading labs around the globe. CCEC will provide greater accessibility and flexibility for networking this year when we have been unable to attend conferences and symposia due to the COVID situation.
Follow our Twitter feed: @CancrEpigenetic
This is the exciting line up of speakers for Season 1:
- Adrian Bracken, Smurfit Institute of Genetics, Trinity College Dublin
- Jason Carroll, CRUK Cambridge Institute, University of Cambridge
- Clare Davies, Birmingham Centre for Genome Biology, University of Birmingham
- Luciano Di Croce, Center for Genomic Regulation, Barcelona
- Manel Esteller, Josep Carreras Leukaemia Research Institute, Barcelona
- Kristian Helin, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York
- Denes Hnisz, Max Planck Institute for Molecular Genetics, Berlin
- Matthias Merkenschlager, MRC London Institute of Medical Sciences
- Tom Milne, Weatherall Institute for Molecular Medicine, Oxford
- Cameron Osborne, Department of Medical & Molecular Genetics, King’s College London
- Diego Pasini, European Institute of Oncology, University of Milan
- Paola Scaffidi, Francis Crick Institute, London
- Dirk Schübeler, Friedrich Miescher Institute for Biomedical Research
- Tim Somervaille, CRUK Manchester Institute, University of Manchester
- Mikhail Spivakov, MRC London Institute of Medical Sciences
- Michiel Vermeulen, Radboud Institute for Molecular Life Sciences, Nijmegen
- Louise Walport, Francis Crick Institute, London
The scheduled talks can be found here.